Simple and Powerful
Hybrid’s Neon trackless virtual set system is as simple as it is powerful. Relying on Hybrid’s Krypton 3D engine and Ozone external control application, Neon is a sensor-less virtual set solution. Using fixed camera signals on a green screen, Neon allows astonishing virtual camera motions such as virtual roll, pan, travelling and crane movements.
Production Workflow and Space Simplified
Neon requires very little studio space, as the physical camera remains stationary. All of the complex camera moves that Neon supports are performed in software. Since no tracking system is used, set up time is significantly diminished - as is the cost of the system. This also allows Neon to be a portable virtual studio system.
Billboarding is a feature that, when turned on, will allow the talent to remain facing their respective camera, regardless of the position of the virtual camera.
Multiple Camera Control and Powerful Functions
The solution also has open interface to social media data and vision mixers, and uses a special widget called Mercury to control virtual camera motion and position - as well as camera switching. Neon relies on a simple PC architecture, it can handle up to 5HD Live inputs, and can combine inputs and outputs.
Powerful Chroma-keyer Technology
Neon includes powerful internal chroma-keyer software with new color matte technology as well as noise reduction, mattes…
Upgrade to Tracking
Neon can be upgraded to a full tracking virtual set solution using the same graphic engine simply by adding our Cesium motion tracking software and camera tracking technology.
Library of pre-designed Virtual Studios
The Graphic package is delivered with a library of 23 different pre-designed virtual studios. Since each of these sets is true 3D, they can be customized, and/or branded - using textures, videos and logos - to suit your content, production and identity needs.
- Sensor-less technology
- Real-time, SW based internal chroma-keyer software
- Easy to set up
- Can operate with any existing camera and lens
- Totally portable virtual studio software-based solution
- No need for sophisticated tracking setup and calibration
- Multi camera control
- Up to 5 HD video input streams whether cameras or VTR inputs
- Multiple programs/previews
- Powerful Mercury widget to control unlimited virtual cameras and instant camera switching
- Native interface to several mixers on the market today (like the ATEM Blackmagic Design vision mixer)
- Depth of field
- Playlist of actions
- Incredible list of 2D effects (cut, wipe, PiP…)
- Upgrade to tracking virtual studio available
- On-air graphics module
- Local scene editing and offline preview
- Unlimited number of pre recorded video files (mpeg, avi, .mov)
- Library of 23 pre-designed sets
- Outputs also in streaming format
This is a connection scheme sample, with 3 cameras, and 2 simultaneous outputs.