Hybrid’s robotic product line is focused on one commitment: precision. In fact, the technology it relies on is so precise that camera moves may be predicted and anticipated to produce the exclusive unique feature known as Zero Delay. With this feature, neither video, nor audio delays is required.
All robots are designed to provide perfect replicable motion, with variable adjustable speeds.
All robot data can be exported for further 3D use (post-production, repeatable motion, etc.)
Easy setup: once the physical studio is measured and the cameras positioned, the calibration process is straightforward, and can be done in minutes: just aim on a few targets in the studio with the camera, save them, and then the virtual set is registered.
Data communication is based on reliable and industrial vehicle CAN protocol, which guarantees the overall precision and strength.
- Real-time or post-production use
- Allows dazzling movements for traditional or virtual broadcast studio shooting
- High precision motion tracking covering a spherical area of 3 meters in diameter
- 6 degrees of movement
- 15 kg / 33 lbs payload without SILVER II head
- 7 kg / 16 lbs payload with SILVER II head
- Speed: 20° sec
- Acceleration: 20°sec
- Elevation: 1.50 meters / 4.921 feet - elevation Jib
- Pan: 360°, covering 3 meters / 9.842 feet
- Tilt: 90”, covering 2.25 meters / 7.381